There’s no need to go to the US to learn American English.
Here in beautiful Veracruz we can give you the skills and practice you need to excel at both spoken and written English.
You may have found you need English for
Letters and email
If you’re the owner, your company may have lost a business opportunity, and if you’re an employee, you may have lost the chance for a job promotion. Here’s your chance to keep that from ever happening again.
Spam guard is a problem. If our reply isn't in your inbox promptly, please look in your spam or email us again.
Our U.S. number is (415) 939-4388
This is a San Franscisco number that rings right through to us in Veracruz.
The School's Mexico Address
The Language Immersion School
Calle Alacio Pérez #61
Col. R. Flores Magón
Veracruz, Ver. Mexico
Within Mexico Cellular (229) 207-1929
Veracruz and Mexico Speaking English
English Useful for Your Career [Veracruz]
In our English classes any time we can, we focus our conversations around your work, your field, or your areas of involvement.
We do this so that you've got the most practice possible talking about what you'll talk about when you go back home. In a few minutes, we'll begin conversation with a merchant marine cadet.
We'll talk about motors, power generation, energy transfer, steam, and strengths of materials. All of it is part of his future.
With managers, we talk about management. With marketing people we talk about marketing. Whatever it is that you do, that's what we talk about. And we enjoy it.
Practicing with Americans [Veracruz]
Getting a chance to practice English with Americans is often hard to find. Here at school, many Americans come down to study Spanish, and they will always be ready to talk with you. You'll hear many different voices, and that makes for excellent practice.
Aviation English in Veracruz
Please click on Aviation English ICAO Level 4 on the navigation bar
Aviation English in the U.S.
Aviation English in San Diego,
California studying with Aviation Linguatec, ICAO English Proficiency Training
Intensive English Writing for Spanish Speakers
- Online classroom
- Our instructors have extensive experience in online teaching (distance learning by computer). They've
taught college level online courses for six U.S. universities.
- Online allows you to do class work when it fits your schedule. Asynchronous
teaching puts no time constraints on your participation.
- All instruction given by Native English Speakers.
- Immediately Useful Writing Skills
- Instruction is designed to best fit each student, and so you'll immediately be working on writing that helps with your professional needs.
- All instruction is individual, and all work is confidential.
- Quantity of coursework and duration of courses varies depending upon the students needs.
- Help with the Spoken Portion of Written Presentations
- Be it giving a paper at an academic or professional conference, presenting the spoken
portion of a sales presentation, or one of many other occasions, we help you with the spoken
portion of the presentation
- We review you presentation for grammatical and colloquial correctness and clear and effective
- Using VoIP, we give you guided speaking practice for your presentation helping with pronunciation,
accent, intonation, pacing, and modulation.
Intensive English Study for Spanish Speakers
- Learning English isn’t of much value until you’re able to talk.
Our primary focus is to build your conversational ability while giving strong
attention to developing your pronunciation. In the safe and fun-filled
environment of our classes, your ability to communicate in English will
rise quickly. We've also had exceptional success in very quickly improving
the writing skills of our clients.
- Grammar, Usage, and Vocabulary
- You’ll build your grammar, and usage skills as well as your vocabulary, and
we’ll pay particular attention to the usage and vocabulary you need in your
- Our Staff
- All advanced levels are taught by native English speakers. At times, when technical
or experiential condition mandate, highly capable instructors who have mastered
English as a second langauge aid in instruction.
- Beginning and intermediate levels are taught by a mix of native English speakers
and highly capable instructors and assistants who have mastered English as a
second langauge. This blend of backgrounds helps beginning and intermediate students
to understand grammar and sentence structure more easily and more rapidly. The accent
and pronunciation in the school is standard American English.
- TOEFL and TOEIC
- If what you need is to take the TOEFL or TOEIC tests, we will individualize instruction to build upon your background. We’ll review what you already know and teach the material that is new to you.
- TOEIC is the Test of English for International Communication and when you pass the test you will receive a certificate. To learn about this international certificate you can go to www.toeic.com
- TOEFL is the Test of English as a Foreign Language and when you pass the test you
will receive a certificate. To learn about this certificate you can go to www.toefl.org
- Two Schedules to meet the needs of your busy lives
- We make English immersion available in a weekend package and in an evening package. Weekend immersion is for six hours on Saturday and six on Sunday and runs for three weeks. Evening immersion is three hours four nights a week and also runs for three weeks.
Our Prices for our Intensive English Study are the same as our prices for Intensive Spanish Study (see our Prices page).
- For our Intensive English Study, if you're from outside of Veracruz or even from outside of Mexico, you may have a package similar to the Spanish immersion package or a classes only package. If you do live in Veracruz, you may have a classes only package.
- For the price of Aviation English please contact us. The price for Aviation English is not the same as the price for our Intensive English Study.
For our Intensive English Writing program please contact us by email or telephone.
- The delivery of our online Intensive English Writing program does not depend on where you live.
|If you're from far away and staying with us, here are some things you might want to do.
|scuba diving the coral reefs
snorkeling the coral reefs
swimming in the Gulf
mountain and glacier climbing
|visiting archaeological ruins
visiting out of the way places
boating on the Gulf of Mexico
deep sea fishing
road and mountain biking